- All sales are final. Returns will only be authorized in the following instances, providing that Andina is notified within 24 hours of the delivery being received:
- The goods that were shipped were different to the goods that were ordered.
- The goods are damaged or broken, and the problem was reported to the delivery person/carrier at the time of delivery.
- Andina is licensed to provide local next-day wine delivery. All orders placed by 2:00 PM PST will be available for next-day delivery, provided the item is in stock.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be sold and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. In placing your order you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 21 years of age and that the person to whom the delivery will be made is at least 21 years of age.
- We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship and import wines into any state. The buyer (YOU) is solely responsible for shipment of alcoholic beverages and assumes all obligations for compliance with your State’s laws.
- By placing an order for shipping, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. Shipping is currently handled by FedEx although Andina reserves the right to change the common carrier at any time without notice. All shipments containing alcoholic beverages are sent with an “Adult Signature Required” sticker, and the carrier that delivers our merchandise is required to ask for and check identification upon delivery. This means that you or a legal recipient will have to be present at the time of delivery. We recommend using a business address for shipping, or one at which an adult is available during the scheduled delivery time. We cannot ship wine to P.O. boxes. For local deliveries we will attempt to contact you immediately prior to delivery, to confirm that there will be a legal recipient present.
- If any person under 21 years of age fraudulently orders and has wine shipped to them, the wine will not be released to them, and will be returned to us, and the cost of the return shipping will be charged to the responsible party. By ordering you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Andina from any resulting consequence of a fraudulent order or any misrepresentation as to the age or legal ability of any intended recipient to receive shipment of alcoholic beverages. Parents or legal guardians will be held responsible for actions of their minor children.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, Andina reserves the right to delay the release of a delivery or shipment to ensure quality of the goods and the safety of our employees.
- Every effort will be made to describe the condition of wine as precisely as possible. However, it is not possible to guarantee the quality of any wine, as this is dependent on conditions beyond our control. There is always the risk of cork failure and therefore we cannot accept responsibility for this after the wine has left our restaurant.
States we cannot ship to
Andina CAN ship to the following states:
Alaska, Oregon, California, Iowa, Nevada, Virginia, Wyoming
Andina CANNOT ship to the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Tips for safe shipping of wine
Why invest in fine wines and then take the chance of ruining them due to environmental factors during transit? In general, faster and safer delivery isn’t much more expensive. Although we ship by ground or air, we discourage you from selecting ground service as your shipping method unless you live on the West Coast of the United States. During the winter and summer months, weather conditions fluctuate and longer delivery times can often result in the spoilage of your order. We don’t make an additional profit on accelerated delivery, but we frequently recommend faster shipping options to our customers outside the West Coast. Please note our prices include packaging materials. Insurance may be available for an additional charge.
We make every possible effort to get your wine to you as soon as possible and we will send you confirmation of when your order has been delivered/shipped. However, there are a few scenarios that may prevent your order form being delivered/shipped immediately.
The time between when you place the order and when it is delivered/shipped pulled and packed can vary depending upon order volume. It’s important to remember that if you have selected a specific shipping method such as 2-Day Air, your order may not necessarily arrive within two days. This is sometimes due to the lag time between placing your order and the day on which delivery/shipping is scheduled.
If any items are temporarily unavailable (but due-in within a few days), we will contact you, hold your order at the restaurant and wait for the outstanding items to arrive.
Temperature Control & Severe Weather
We attempt to ship wines at the beginning of each week in order to get shipments to you before the weekend. This is because we have no control over the temperature conditions at our freight carriers’ warehouses, especially during severe weather conditions (mostly in the summer and winter months). The result may be that your delivery/shipment is delayed until ideal conditions arise. If you would like more information on temperature fluctuations and how they affect wine, please e-mail us.